(Redirected from Intercept)
The Intercept was a left leaning brainchild of Glenn Greenwald, then he left and they went further left.
~ Aristotle Sabouni
Examples of Fake News or Journalistic Malfeasance:
- 2017.06 Exposure and arrest of a confidential source - Story asserted that Russian intelligence had hacked American voter registration/polling company. Not only was the story false (they had been thwarted), it was used to back the Fake Russian Collusion Narrative (which was also false), and it got the people leaking the documents to the Intercept arrested.
- 2018.07.27 ICE detainee with Schozophrenia - Far-left Intercept has an article about an ICE detainee with Schozophrenia that complains about his suicide in custody. Misses the bigger point of whether the U.S. should have to be the worlds mental institution. They were offended that Trump complained that some of these folks aren't the best and brightest that Mexico has to offer.
- 2019.03.02 Lies about Sanders' Speech - MSNBC is the propaganda arm of the DNC, and when they get caught making mistakes, will they correct them? The answer would be "no", like most mistakes. Bernie is a threat to the DNC establishment, so the truth takes a backseat to the agenda. And the Intercept earns a gold star for doing actual journalism and calling them out on it.
- 2019.04.17 Message from the Future - Worked with socialist candidate (AOC) to put out a GND (Green New Deal) propaganda video pretending to be news. It's 7 minute masturbatory infomercial/fan fiction about a time and place where math and reason don't apply: AOC looking back from the future, on all the great things her economy ruining plan had done saving the planet, in the alternate universe of Marxist Watermelons.
- Assange Irony - Chelsea Manning steals government secrets and is the pardoned hero of the left. Assange must be ruined for publishing it. Why? Manning is a transexual that undermined national security and cost lives. Assange published truths (leaks) that made the Democrats/Hillary look bad. (Actually, their actions and own words made them look bad, but close enough).
- COVID Models - There were multiple models used to scare the rubes on what we had to worry about with the COVID Pandemic. They were terribad. They either under-estimated or over-estimated the dead. But even when they got close, they got the time scale to get those deaths off by orders of magnitude (and would have been more wrong, if the predicted the Vaccines, but wrong on that as well).
- Fake Race Crimes/2,000 Bomb Threats - Far Left orgs (CNN, NYT, Intercept, other Fake News), blamed thousands of 2017 Bomb Threats to Jewish Centers on right wing/Trumpers. Counting each as an individual event to inflate the numbers. It was one left wing Jewish kid (Michael Ron David Kadar) age 19, he was trying to frame a woman he dated.
- Glenn Greenwald - Journalist, author, and lawyer that cofounded The Intercept, then was driven out for putting old-school leftism over modern woke progressivism. He's a biased classical lefty -- but he isn't partisan. (He'll call people out for violating his ideology, not his party). His anti-woke, anti-Surveilance state, and anti-War positions have outraged many lefties.
- James T. Hodgkinson - In June 2017, James T. Hodgkinson was a Bernie Sanders supporter and left wing activist, who listened to all the hate rhetoric on the left about Trump and the evil Republicans and liked the SPLC page, decided to shoot House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (and other Republicans) while they were practicing baseball.
- The Intercept/Juan Thompson - Juan M. Thompson is a former race-centered journalist for the Intercept got fired for "fabricated several quotes in his stories", creating fake email accounts (impersonating others), and later cyberstalking and bomb threats to Jewish Centers. The Intercept had to offer lengthy corrections to five stories and retract a sixth. Reed apologized to readers and to those misquoted.
- Wikipedia: The Intercept
Tags: Organizations Greenwald