A list of articles on Trump, his accomplishments, scandals (real and imagined).
|A list of articles on Trump, his accomplishments, scandals (real and imagined). My goal isn't to cheerlead or slam, but I am anti-establishment and focus on the story that the media/left has omitted, and giggle at cry-bullies getting their comeuppance. The left hates that Trump does all the things their side does, and doesn't care what they say about him.|
~ Aristotle Sabouni
|He’s a a dumb, racist/bigot/homophobe, liar, that hates immigrants and encourages violence in his rally’s.
||The obnoxious billionaire is smarter than Obama. Anti-ILLEGAL immigrant. He married and hired more immigrants and than Hillary and Sanders combined. He's less racist than Obama. Anyone that cares about violence is either more livid with the Democrats for paying thugs to disrupt Trump rallies, than at Trump for saying he'll pay the legal fees of anyone defending themselves against one, or they're hypocrites who can be ignored.
- My not hating Trump is probably too much nuance for many, as anything but rabid attacks make many think I'm a Trump lover. While I wish he was a better behaved champion and didn't get in the mud with the pigs, if he didn't, he'd lose like Mitt Romney (the left would control the narrative).
- After 150+ years of the left not caring what their side does, the right (Trump) is starting to adopt the same standards. When the left goes low, Trump will get in the mud with them. The far left and media despise him for doing what they do back to them.
Trump Accomplishments[edit source]
|Foreign and Domestic Policy Accomplishments
| This can be summed up as the left doesn't like Trump because he's a Republican that stands up to them. It's not because of the things they claim, and we know that because they excuse their side does worse in all the same things they claim they hate in him. So all the hand wringing and pearl clutching becomes silly theatrics to those know both sides.
| These nothingburgers are examples of fake scandals, or things the Press had histrionics over that either turned out to be exaggerated, false, or things that the Democrats have been worse on. This doesn't make Trump a saint, but it sure shows that the Press DESTROYED their credibility by pearl clutching, and dropping their standards to sell rubes on "Orangeman is bad!".
- 💩John McCain - John McCain dies, it's Donald Trump's fault. OK. Not really, but the Press (and McCain's) classless turned his death into a #Resist movement rally, with political attacks, and very little about John McCain, other than proving he was a small, bitter politician, that wanted to take shots at a President he didn't like, rather than celebrate his own accomplishments, or discuss the poignant fragility of life.
- 💩Cagegate - Dems live by the credo, when you don't have good talking points, just change your talking points whenever the last one gets caught in a lie. They change talking points a lot. One was about how under Trump we started breaking apart immigrant families and keeping kids in cages. The fact that it was all lies doesn't bother the Dems/Media. When Dems were asked about this Obama era policy, or how they got caught making up severity of the problem, they repeated the lie ("Good countries don't separate families"), or changed the topic.
- 💩Letter to Teacher - The Whitehouse responded to a teacher about her questions on Parkland and shooting, and she miscorrects him to try to prove that he's an idiot. Only her lack of research, and erroneous corrections showed who the idiots are: her and those who repeated her miscorrections without noticing they were wrong (and fit the same style that Obama and Clinton used). But if your base is partisans, things like facts won't matter.
- 💩Animal-gate - Replying to a question about MS13 (a violent immigrant gang), Trump referred to the gang as "some of these people are animals", and the far left (like NYT) lost their nut and claimed he referred to immigrants as animals.
- Iran Nuclear Deal - Trump pulled us out of a shit deal made and never ratified by the Obama administration.
- 💩 Trumps Health - Trump got a physical by the same guy who examined Obama. He said that Trump was fit and mental capable, so naturally the Press made Fake News about that. 
- 💩 WSJ - Wall Street Journal totally blew two stories (no pun intended).
- They claimed Trump said, "I have a good relationship with Kim Jong Un", which the left used to pretend Trump was delusional (as they'd only exchanged insults). Only this one was taped, and Trump actually said, "I'd have..." (meaning if he had a relationship, not that he had one). 
- Stormygate = WSJ claims Trump's lawyers made $130,000 payment, for silence about an evening with a porn star/prostitute who goes by Stormy Daniels The National Inquirer refused to run this single and anonymous source “story“, where everyone involved refutes, but it met the WSJ standards? 
- Melaniagate - The Stormygate Fake News story, degraded into another Fake News story that Melania and Donald were having marital issues over the non-existent payoff, because she didn't got to Davos with Trump, just because it had nothing to do with her, and she had a prior engagement.
- 💩 Hawaiigate - Hawaii sends out a warning of incoming missile attack. Totally a local fuck-up, in one of the most Democrat controlled areas of the country (that didn't vote for him, and won't listen to him). Democrats blame Trump for it. No seriously, you can't make this shit up. 
- 💩 Shitholegate - Trump was ready to trade Dreamers amnesty in exchange for real Immigration reform, and Democrats panicked and tried to torpedo the deal. First by falsely claiming a plausible truth (that Trump said we should take more people from high education countries rather than "shitholes"), ignoring that they are shitholes and their side says worse, then trying to pretend that his meritocracy approach to immigration (or what they imagined he said), is racism.
- ↔ Koreagate - I'm not a fan of bluster. But we know that Clinton's strategy of appeasement lead to North Korean getting the bomb, then the Fusion Bomb, then ICBM's and threatening the globe. So I'm not sure I want to play chicken with crazy fuckers, we know that doing nothing (or paying them not to do bad shit) didn't work.
- 💩 FakeNews - this is ongoing, and there are many kinds. From made up stories, to not doing journalism (checking sources that later are debunked), to just all the petty tripe. But they're all around a fiction of who trump is: International Embarrassment, mentally unstable, Tyrant, Bully, Buffoon, Bigot, Puppet, and so on. It's not that this stuff comes from trolls on the web, it's that news sources reported this stuff repeatedly. Newsweek’s claim that Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi “evaded” Trump’s “power handshake”, or Pope happy with Obama, sad with Trump. Or bullying a kid at the Easter Egg hunt. To a Irish Proverb that was really a Nigerian Poem. And a dozen other fake stories. You might not like the term FakeNews, but there's no doubt that there's "not news" being used to attack Trump, only later to have it debunked. 
- ⬆ Gropegate: The same Hollywood media conspired to time the release of a video where Trump claiming he grabbed women (and they let him), was in moral outrage over such a thing after ignoring Bill's bigger sexual scandals (like creating the "one free grope" rule, and multiple assaults and rapes, and Hillary attacking the victims), couldn't get out from under the witch hunt that they started. While I'm not a fan of his abuse, I am a fan of justice and the hypocrites getting caught.
- 💩Watergate - Trump drinks water using both hands, and the FakeNews and Internet trolls pretend it's Newsworthy or a scandal. While sweeping new investigations into Hillary's role in Russia, under the rug. 
- ⬆ Tax Cuts - you can agree or not, but Trump is trying to make U.S. companies more competitive by cutting taxes and incentivizing them to repatriate their money, and decreasing the burdens on the economy and working class. You'd think this was end-of-days, if you listened to the Democrats on this. But in the end, there are more winners than losers on this deal. Compared Trumponomics to Obamanomics.
- ⬆ Obamacare - was passed in a partisan/divisive way, was an omnibus bill whose primary purpose was to redistribute wealth, expand governments role in private business, and cover a few more people (at absurd costs). It failed miserably on all promises, and the least popular part was an ineffective mandate. It would have been good if we had more comprehensive healthcare reform, but to do that, you first need to bury the ACA, so you can get both sides working on something better. The dems (and some Repubs) obstructed that, but the first step of getting rid of the ineffective and unpopular mandate, is a win.
- ⬆ Keystone XL Pipeline - the pipeline that Obama ran on NOT obstructing, but got nowhere (regulatorily) during his 8 years, due to obstructing, was unobstructed within a few weeks of Trump and approved in the first year. 
- ⬆ ANWR - "All of the above" fraud (Obama) claimed he wanted to help the U.S. get energy independence. Then obstructed the ANWR drilling on 3 square miles of deserted frozen wasteland tundra, in the middle of fucking nowhere (despite the state and locals all wanting it. Once a non oil-obstructionist was elected, it was allowed months later: jobs, money, cheaper gas, and energy independence, where's the downside? If Dems had a clue, they would have traded drilling in nowheresville for protecting lands more accessible and valuable -- but their lack of balance, makes them impossible to reason with.
- ↔ Trannygate - I don't like social experimentation via the armed services, and giving people with severe psychological disorders weapons training and body mutilation on the public's dime, doesn't seem like a wise policy. So reversing Obama on this is mixed. If the media/left had been moderates on this, there is plenty I don't like. But their histrionics turned me against their cause.
- ⬆ Gun Control - After the James T. Hodgkinson and Steve Scalice Shooting (the first shooting of his administration), Trump was far more Presidential and better behaved than Obama had been during any of his. Trump didn't politicize it, despite ample opportunity to vilify the other side for their culpability, and he tried to unite us behind common issues, instead of further his sides agenda. Props.
- ⬆ Trimming fat, bloat and regulation
- Gutted the Regulatory state, reversing Obama trend 
- Ended Y2K paperwork, only 17 years after Y2K. 
- Cutting First Lady Staff Bloat 
- Reversing Obama's overreaching Executive Orders -
- ⬆ DACA - If you value the Constitution and Rule of Law over a corrupt political tyranny (where the President has the powers to write/nullify law), then DACA is a win, no matter what you think of the dreamers. I'm pro-immigration, and for pushing DACA where it belongs: in the congress. So not matter the outcome, due process won!
- ↔ Joe Arpaio Pardon - whether you think Joe was a racist, tyrannical douchebag or not -- the Obama administration railroaded him (and was abusing power) for a "crime" that few in recorded history would have been nailed for. So while I don't like some of what Arpaio did (or how), stopping political abuse, is a win, even if overall, it's a mixed bag.
| Here's a few highlights (of 100's) where the leftist media has gotten stories about Trump wrong. The Press enjoyed and abused their monopoly on the megaphone. Americans want there to be accountability for slander/libel/lies, Democrats are OK without it because OrangeMan bad. If you want to know what causes division in America, that double standard is part of it.
People who were in his cabinet, appointees, judges.
If you like the underdog, or care about proving the big-mouth establishment bullies wrong, then Trump was a giggle-fest. He fought the law (of the henhouse) and the law-bullies didn't win. So Trump isn't the champion I'd pick, but he is the champion of America that we have. And compared to the alternative? I'm glad we have him. If the left had any introspection, they recognize that they hate him because he uses all their favorite techniques back at them. And he baits them into exposing the truth about who they are and their causes, and you gotta love hypocrites getting caught.
Memes/People/Trump • [1 items]
|Trump generates a lot of memes: for and against. For=ironic truths, Against=usually dishonest lies. I'm not a huge fan of Trump's style... I just think he was better than the alternatives. So while there was plenty to criticize him on, the left is incapable of arguing the facts when it comes to Trump (and their TDS).
This is the root for finding info on people
|The Left Lies|
When the truth disagrees with your agenda, you can grow (change) or lie. The left usually chooses the latter.
There's people, and then there's popular narratives that we tell about people.
List all the articles that have work to be done on them.
A list of articles on Trump, his accomplishments, scandals (real and imagined).
This is the root for finding info on Presidents
Republicans can push buttons and throw around rhetoric too, it's just not as effective for them.
Historical People... People articles that don't fit into other categories.
Tags: People Left Lies Alt-People TBD Trump Presidents Polemics/Republicans People/History