Republicans can push buttons and throw around rhetoric too, it's just not as effective for them.
~ Aristotle Sabouni
Republicans aren't saints, and there's some bomb throwers on the right. But the party is more about data than emotion (and different emotions: like national pride instead of national shame, tradition instead of desire for change, love of family instead of petty parental issues). The media and their own party will hold Republicans accountable, so it's not as easy to just win by being a polemic. Thus they usually don't. But some examples include:
- Steven Crowder - A Conservative Shock Jock Blogger comedian. Famous for Louder with Crowder (his podcast/vlog), and "Change My Mind" shorts where he sets up a table in a University and challenges debate on a controversial topic (usually politely owning the angry trolls by acknowledging their valid points and decimating their invalid ones), occasionally showing progress (that not everyone that disagrees is a racist bigot).
- Dinesh D'Souza - Dinesh D'Souza an Indian American political commentator, author, and filmmaker. D'Souza came to the United States as an exchange student (from Bombay), graduated from Dartmouth College, and became a naturalized citizen in 1991.
- Impeachments - Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body initiates charges against a public official for misconduct. Or in the case of Democrats, it's where they whine about perfectly legal things and demand the President be removed anyways, because they don't like him.
- Alex Jones - Alex Jones is a right wing conspiracy theorist. To prove him wrong about a media cabal out to get him, big tech conspired to ban him from their sites, on the same day: which really proved to him and his viewers that they weren't out to get him. He said he got 5M more subscribers thanks to that.
- Rush Limbaugh - Long time conservative satirist and political commentator announced that he was diagnosed with advanced lung cancer, and of course some liberals took glee that a man dedicating his life to exposing the truth (and leftist disinformation) was soon likely to die a painful death.
- Kevin McCarthy - A list of articles on Trump, his accomplishments, scandals (real and imagined). My goal isn't to cheerlead or slam, but I am anti-establishment and focus on the story that the media/left has omitted, and giggle at cry-bullies getting their comeuppance. The left hates that Trump does all the things their side does, and doesn't care what they say about him.
- George W. Bush - Bush was a moderate "Compassionate Conservative" who believed in Democracy for all. He had a few successes, but is mainly tied to 9/11 and the aftermath (Iraq and Afghanistan War, Patriot Act, and so on).
- Donald Trump - A list of articles on Trump, his accomplishments, scandals (real and imagined). My goal isn't to cheerlead or slam, but I am anti-establishment and focus on the story that the media/left has omitted, and giggle at cry-bullies getting their comeuppance. The left hates that Trump does all the things their side does, and doesn't care what they say about him.
- Milo Yiannopoulos - Milo Yiannopoulos is a flamboyant gay conservative tech-journalist, entrepreneur, public speaker (whose Dad is Jewish) -- that partly came to prominence around gamer-gate. He is a free speech fundamentalist that was attacked on the college circuit for things that didn't fit with far-left progressive politically correct movements, and he became the strident voice of the young counter-culture right/conservatives on college campuses with his "Dangerous Faggot” tour.
You notice TV personalities, a few higher ups in the party, and most of the outrage against them, is overstated.