Left Leaning El Paso shooter (Patrick Crusius) GRT Manifesto lets you know he was Greta Thunberg with a side of Margaret Sanger.
~ Aristotle Sabouni
U.S._Massacres/El Paso • [1 items]
Victims: 46 (23 / 23)
Tools: Assault Weapon
|Patrick Crusius (21) - Great Replacement Manifesto and his quotes throughout let you know that he's authoritarian left, disliked the right, and attacked Latinos for the environment. He picked a Gun Free Zone, and targeted Latinos so he could do more carnage and get more exposure., El Paso shooter is being portrayed as a far-right terrorist, he's a left leaning socialists that dislikes conservatism.||Cause: Green Nationalism (GRT)
Motive: ⬅️ Left
🚫 Gun Free Zone
Facts[edit | edit source]
- The FBI was aware of his manifeso, but they hadn't figured out who he was in time.
- While this guy is against Immigrants taking over Texas, this is along the lines of other left leaning racists: Margaret Sanger, Adolf Hilter, George Bernard Shaw, Woodrow Wilson. And thinks that minorities are out-breeding those of European decent, and in a crusade to "Replace" them. So he is trying to defend his country from southern invasions, and sympathized with Native Americans that didn't react until it was too late.
- He was not a Trump supporter and said his dislike of immigrants predates Trump, and has nothing in his Manifesto (titled "The Inconvenient Truth"), that praises the Republicans or Trump or the right. As he states in his little 4 page jpg or png that he supports the other "Great Replacement Theory" documents, which are definitely left leaning (in U.S. parlance).
- He is anti-Corporate, and anti-Immigrant. He's anti-Republican in that Republicans are often pro-Corporate, but also more anti-Democrat, because at least some Republicans are anti-Immigration.
- Part of why he is anti-immigration is because he is pro Universal Healthcare, and UBI (Universal Basic Income), very socialist leaning systems. But he's for automation as it means less need for low skilled immigrants.
- He talks about Dr. Suess's Lorax (and watersheds), and is pro-environmentalis, anti-Consumerist, and anti-Population (because we consume too much). This is all part of the earlier "Great Replacement Theory" documents.
- His frustration is with inaction and he is a champion of progressive action ("Forward", "Change you can believe in", "Build Back Better"). And he rationalizes private mass murder as acceptable because the government does it in places like Iraq and Afghanistan. Again, all very leftist takes on the world.
- He's pro-nationalist, and ironically discusses that trying to send non-white Americans back would be horrific, and if they are Americanized, he has little problem with them. What he'd like to do is divide America into states by race/culture, and let them each exist in their own and have self-determination. He targeted an area where he wouldn't kill "Americans", and said that idea is abhorent to him.
- He explains it is "not cowardly" to pick low hanging fruit; aka a gun free zone like a Walmart, to kill people. Because hardened targets will get less effect. And this is a suicide by cop note. He doesn't expect to come out alive.
Tags: People U.S. Massacres/El Paso