Fake Conspiracies • [1 items]
OK Hand Gesture 👌
- In 2017 the 4Chan/QAnon crowd tried to dupe the leftist media that the 👌 gesture stood for white power. The rubes bit and propagated the message everywhere. Then there was gesture watching and pearl clutching every time Trump or anyone white or conservative used the OK symbol. The left found proof of hate everywhere, when they were being mocked for seeing race everyhwere.
- Black Lives Matters (⬅️ Left) - there's a conspiracy by cops and the nation to kill unarmed black men. Trayvon Martin and most of the blacks killed were innocent, unarmed black guys shot for no other reason than being black. "Hands up don't shoot" happened. In fact, all the Fake Victims (Alton Sterling, Jacob Blake, Sandra Bland, Michael Brown, Philando Castile, Eric Garner, Henry Louis Gates, Keith Lamont Scott, Paul Krugman, Leonna Hale, Micah Xavier Johnson, Alfred Olango, Rodney King, OJ Simpson, Breonna Taylor, Trayvon Martin, Valerie Plame) have these myths about what happened, that support the BLM agenda, but ignore reality.
(⬅️ Left) - Trump colluded with Russia, the Steele pee-pee dossier was real, Trump was a Russian asset, Trump committed felony obstruction to hide his collusion, Russian Money Laundering, Russian Bounties on U.S. Soldiers. The Dems and their press were wrong on this for 2 years, in 47 different ways.
- Brett Kavanaugh (⬅️ Left) - Who paid Brett Kavanaugh's debts? His Gang rape.
- Why did Justice Kennedy resign?
- J6 (⬅️ Left) - Capitol riot was planned by RNC/Trump, or Republicans/Capitol police collaborated, or Trump was in control of it.
- QAnon (↔️ Both) - The left loves to associate QAnon/4Chan with the right, which isn't quite true -- they are anti-left (generally), but they are definitely not establishment right or mainstream. More CNN watchers are familiar with QAnon or various 4Chan conspiracies than Fox News watchers. But I have met a few righties or lefties that believe a few of their theories. But then I've met far more lefties that believe fake conspiracies by them to mock the left, like the OK Hand Gesture 👌 really means White Power.
- Immigration Camps (⬅️ Left) - Detention centers are concentration camps, Trump was going to create many and round immigrants up, Immigrants were forced to drink out of toilets, children in cages (that were really from Obama), Baby crying from being taken from Mom.
- Antifa Conspiracy Theory (⬅️ Left) - basically, that because both RT and Alt-Right reported on Antifa violence, that it all a conspiracy to "Skew the narrative" and that they are "mostly peaceful".
- Birth of Birthers (↔️ Both) - the Hilary invented (sensationalized) idea that Obama wasn't born in America. It did eventually spread to the right... but it got their from the left. It was started (magnified) by the Hillary campaign to sabotage Obama in the primary, many Democrats refuse to believe that truth. But only a few Democrats bought into the idea. The right bought in more widely that he wasn't from here, because he acted like it and there was evidence (like letters from his editor) saying so, and he wouldn't release evidence to clear it up for the longest time.
- Trump so many hoaxes/conspiracies: Very Fine People Hoax, he owns stock in Hydroxychloroquine, he said that vets who died were suckers and losers, and so on
- CPAC stage is a Nazi Dog Whistle.
- Anti-Science Party The right is the anti science party... except for all these. Many of these examples are things that left believes that are wrong, hoaxes, and some require grand conspiracies for them to be wrong.
- 2016 election was stolen by Russians (⬅️ Left) - .
- Stacey Abrams actually won the race for Governor of Georgia (⬅️ Left) - .
- 2020 there was no cheating/election fraud (⬅️ Left) - the right was all collaborating to make up the evidence so they could subvert an election.
2016 DNC was hacked
(⬅️ Left) - (it was a leak—a download executed locally with a memory key or a similarly portable data-storage device).