A division of Google with a specially abusive place for selective censorship for any truths liberals hate to hear.
~ Aristotle Sabouni
Examples of Intolerance
Some examples include:
YouTube • [8 items]
- 2017.06.04 Staging Protest - Becky Anderson fakes a News Report in London, or they got caught staging protests for the camera, or they use green screens or split screen to pretend they're somewhere they aren't, all to manipulate the public. Their defense was "everyone does it".
- 2019.06.11 YouTube Censors Project Veritas - Project Veritas created a video that showed who/how Pinterest was censoring LiveAction.org (a Christian group) as "Pornography" for (a) showing facts about abortion (b) how others were mislabelling folks as Neo-Nazi's/White Supremacists. YouTube and Twitter censored the video (or posting about it) claiming it was doxing. Multiple real journalists cried foul.
- 2019.06.24 Veritas Google Exec - Insider exposes Google's partisan plan to prevent “Trump situation” in 2020 on Hidden Cam video. Jen Gennai (head of “Responsible Innovation”) admits they're partisan and manipulating the public to prevent Trump, they suppressed truthful "right-wingers", they manipulated their machine learning (Search results) to further left leaning agendas.
- Nasim Aghdam (YouTube Shooter) - After her father warned police, and the police questioning her the day before the shooting, Nasim Aghdam became the 39-year-old YouTube Shooter. She was angry about YouTube's willingness to attack people's lives (revenue streams) based on politics. That doesn't make her less a nut-job... but it does show that if you keep fucking with people, you're trolling for crazies.
- Crowder YouTube Demonetization - After a liberal crybully (Carlos Maza) has a history of inciting violence on twitter (throwing Milkshakes) against conservatives. He used Vox (his parent company) to pressure YouTube because Steven Crowder calls him a lispy queer polemic douche... because he is one and that was how Maza referred to himself on a few occasions.
- Social Media Censorship - Left-leaning tech companies like Facebook, Twitter, Google, YouTube, Instagram are the ones that are most likely to censor/filter what the public sees... in the name of free speech of course. But they got our data by promising to be fair, non-partisan and for freedom of information: things that all turned out to be lies.
- YouTube reduces Free Speech (2019) - YouTube CEO (Susan Wojcick) bragged on 60 minutes (to Lesley Stahl) that YouTube put an army of 10,000 censors on finding and eliminating, "Controversial Content", and through judicious use of the thought police (both real and scripts), they cut viewership of what they considered unworthy content by 70%.
- Legal Insurrection got censored because they showed how Palestinian children are exploited for the cameras. Note the same standard does not apply to claims against Israel (as many others had shown those videos without getting banned). 
- PragerU's was suppressed/censored (silently), with no evidence offered that anything they have said it wrong, untrue, or racist. They do expose misleading beliefs of the far left, so that appears reasonable to block or punish them. 
- YouTube went on a crusade against guns, first you couldn't sell guns, then promote guns, and so on. They terminated gun parts channels, like Brownells. They're inventing laws and changing terms that are against the spirit of our constitution. 
- As part of an NYT Expose by Project Veritas (James O'keefe), they caught the NYT editor Nick Dudich explaining how he was using friendships and coordination with YouTube (Earnest Pettie) to manipulate social media to intentionally influence the news.  YouTube was being a tool of evil, to work against a free election.
Every company has a right to decide who they support or not. But the problem is Google/YouTube PRETENDS to be an open platform (and community service). Yet, they're not doing what they advertise. If they openly admitted in their policies that they're a left-of-center advocacy site that will censor center/right positions at will, then at least that would be honest.
More[edit | edit source]
More than that, they keep changing the rules after people have built their business on assumptions that if they're approved today, that these places won't be asshats and suddenly change the rules tomorrow. But that's not how Google/YouTube works -- fuck you all, we changed the rules for arbitrary reasons and broke your business, pray we don't change the rules again. It's the complete lack of clarity, forethought, advance notice, and arbitrariness that make them unreliable business partners. They are the next Quark.
The Government has already decided that if you're open to the public business, you should NOT have the right to discriminate (based on race, gender, disability, sexual preference)... sad that we have to extend this to political/ideological affiliation. As this should be obvious that in a free society, good people don't try to shout down or gag others: they ignore, or let them have their piece and then decimate them with reason, not the club of censorship.
Alternatives[edit | edit source]
Because of YouTube's anti-gun and anti-Free Speech positions, there have been some alternatives outlets created to be American versions of YouTube (instead of fascist ones that censor views they don't like):
YouTube/AltTech • [5 items]
- BitChute - Bitchute is a UK based P2P (Torrent front-end) alternative to YouTube video sharing, created in 2017. A lot of conservative/right folks cross-post to BitChute, in case they are blocked by the crypto-fascists at Google/YouTube. This insurance worked well for a few that were banned or demonetized for reasons unknown or imagined.
- Brighteon - Real.Video became Brighteon.com an alternative YouTube. Because people use them to host historically factual but offensive things (like the Christchurch shooting video), they were threatened with de-platforming, so are working on alternatives to reduce that in the future. But for now, they often cave to through censors.
- Full30 - YouTube for Gunners (since Google/YouTube-Fascists don't believe in 2A or civil liberties). Their contact and information is on a footer that you can't click on because it keeps auto-loading more content and moving it away when you try to click it.
- LBRY - LBRY is a secure content sharing and publishing platform (using blockchain) that is decentralized and owned by its users. That means it should get around most oppressive restrictions on content. It's also a micropayment system where you can buy/share content and charge for information/data. It's being used partly as an alternative YouTube.
- Rumble - Online video platform and cloud services business. Rumble is YouTube with competent executives; the best alternative to YouTube out there. They also host Truth Social and other infrastructure that doesn't trust fascist left organizations like Amazons AWS, Google Cloud, or Microsoft's Azure (ordered by intolerance).
- Legal Insurrection: https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/03/youtube-censors-our-video-showing-palestinian-child-exploitation-for-the-cameras/
- Guns: https://www.nationalreview.com/news/youtube-guns-brownells-channel-shut-down/amp/