Caryn Elaine Johnson is a high school drop out actor with many accolades, and an overly high opinion of her opinions.
~ Aristotle Sabouni
|Whoopi Goldberg is what happens when an entire country is afraid to hurt someone’s feelings. ~Sam Kinison in 1987.|
Facts[edit | edit source]
- A stand up comedian, she got her first acting gig in the Black/Rural victimhood film, the Color Purple, playing a black victim. And she won critical acclaim.
- The rest of the 80's were just mediocre films like Telephon, Burglar, Jumpin Jack Flash.
- The 90's she got some hits with a bit part in Ghost, Made in America, Sister Act(s), and the TV Show - Star Trek: Next Generation and the center square in Hollywood Squares.
- 2007 she got invited to replace the obnoxious and ignorant Rosie O'Donnell on The View, where she's been ever since.
- Married and divorced 3 times (lasting 6 years, 2 years, 1 year). A few famous relationship disasters (like w/Ted Danson), she doesn't seem to have a very successful personal life / relationships
- She's an ignorant gun-control advocate (but I repeat myself), that has opined many times on guns, all of them demonstrating her ignorance of a topic doesn't restrain her from commenting on it (or encourage her to get informed). Like claiming she wants "automatic weapons banned" (they've been illegal since 1934) 
Contraversies[edit | edit source]
- 2004 fundraiser John Kerry was filled with sexual innuendo about Bush. Basically, her bush was smarter than George Bush, because it didn't start wars. And such droll brilliance as that. It was maligned at the time for disrespecting the office. 
- 2007 - She claimed that Michael Vick's participation in dogfighting was a result of "cultural upbringing" -- as if animal cruelty is just a southern black cultural thing and should be off limits.
- 2009 - she tried to defend Roman Polanski's the drugging and brutal anal sodomy of a 13 years in 1977 was not "rape-rape". 
- 2010 - she did the right thing, and defended Mel Gibson (over an alleged dunken rant), that the man she knew wasn't a racist. 
- 2015 - strong defender of Bill Cosby from his rape allegations claiming that since he hadn't been arrested he must be innocent. She changed her tune slowly, as evidence and conviction happened, but never really apologized for her initial position. 
- 2019 - she quipped that "If you're famous, I don't care how old you are. You don't take nude photos of yourself." which victim shamed Bella Thorne who had to release pictures of herself to undermine a blackmail scheme. 
- 2020 - she was nominating Joe Biden's wife (Jill Biden) to be Surgeon General because she's got a doctorate of education. Whoopi, "She's a hell of doctor" comment lets us know how little Whoopi knows about anything. 
- 2022 - the Arch Bishop in San Francisco Catholic Church said that Nancy Pelosi (practicing satanist and post birth abortion supporter) should be denied communion. Communion is something only given to practicing Catholics, and up to the Arch Dioses to decide. So Whoopi Cushion decides to get on air and say, "that's not your job, dude!" and what do you think your job is? Um, it's to decide who are and aren't being faithful, and Pelosi gave up trying some time in the 1830s. As the Bishop said, "A bishop or priest may intervene to stop such sacrilegious communions if the nature of the sin itself is public and if the church member shows some level of obstinacy in refusing private correction from the pastor or bishop". E.g. they won't confess what they're doing as a sin, and won't try to remedy it. As Pelosi and Biden are doing with abortion. You don't have to agree on the Churches position... but that willful sinners won't be given communion, or can be excomunicated, is something they've been doing for a couple thousand years. 
Silliness[edit | edit source]
- 2022 - The Atlantic tries to carry Whoopi's water and defend her. Dumb. 
Whoopi • [0 items]
Whoopi Goldberg • [1 items]
- The View on DeSantis and Turning Point - Joy and Whoppi made moronic comments that DeSantis is the same as Trump, and they both support Nazis. (And that the Nazis were participating in the Turning Point conference). Facts, it was NeoNazis, they were outside, they were protesting the event (not supporting it). And the View had to offer corrections/retractions, and they fucked those up as well.
Conclusion[edit | edit source]
I used to be a fan when she played a fake Nun instead of now playing a fake TV host -- the more she talks, the less there is to like.
I don't mind people with opinions. I do mind people with dumb opinions that won't apologize for mistakes, get educated, and keeps making them before researching.
- Whoopie on Gun Control
- CBS News
- * https://www.foxnews.com/media/whoopi-goldberg-jill-biden-doctor-surgeon-general
- * https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2022/05/23/whoopi-goldberg-to-san-fran-archbishop-its-not-up-to-you-to-tell-pelosi-not-to-take-communion-dude-n471344
- The Atlantic