Rudy Giuliani (mayor of New York), reduced murders, helped Harlem/South Queens, and is hated by BLM and the left.
~ Aristotle Sabouni
When Rudy Giuliani was mayor of New York, he:
- reduced homicides by 65% - approximately 7000 black lives spared during his tenure.
- he turned Harlem into a safe neighborhood as well as South Queens and other areas
- created 600,000 jobs most of which went to minorities.
- made his welfare workers employment agents that looked for work for welfare recipients. It worked
- promoted vouchers and charter schools which helped blacks
- BLM hates Giuliani and praises the Democrat leadership where black homicide is out of control like in Chicago and in Baltimore. Democrats have been running Baltimore since 1942. Democrats have ruled in Chicago for decades.
Part of his success was adopting the Wikipedia:Broken windows theory: which is a criminological theory that states that visible signs of crime, anti-social behavior, and civil disorder create an urban environment that encourages further crime and disorder, including serious crimes. It suggests that policing methods that target minor crimes such as vandalism, loitering, public drinking, jaywalking, and fare evasion help to create an atmosphere of order and lawfulness that then permeates the culture, just like leniancy does the same.
Tags: People BLM Conservatives