Republicans are racists
Democrats distract from issues by accusing anyone that disagrees as being racist, sexist, bigot, homophobe.
~ Aristotle Sabouni
|Republicans are racists, that's why they don't want open borders, they don't want reparations for blacks, they want immigrants to learn english (and blacks to lose ebonics).||All the policies have consequences that hurt people: open immigration increases crime, downward income pressure, backlash towards immigrants. Reperations for people that never suffered directly, just hurts taxpayers who did nothing wrong. A major contributor for succes is command of the language (communication skills). Republicans put other people above their agendas.|
Details[edit | edit source]
Who do the bigoted Republicans have as some of the favorite figures?
- Blacks: Candice Owens, Walter Williams, Condeleza Rice, Alan Keyes, Herman Caine, Ben Carson, Larry Elder, Clearance Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Colin Noir, etc.
- Jews: Andrew Breitbart, Ben Shapiro, Andrew Kavlan, Dennis Prager, Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump, Milo Yiannopoulos, etc.
- Gays: Peter Theil, Richard Grenell, Dave Rubin, Liz Chaney (before she fell from grace), Milo Yiannopoulos, etc.
- Women: Amy Coney Barrett, Margaret Thatcher, Nikki Haley, Laura Ingram, Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter, Condeleza Rice, Melania Trump, Kristi Noem (pre-turn-coat), Sarah Palin, Alveda King, Stacey Dash, and many more.
If Republicans are so White Supremacist, sexist and homophobic, why are they doing it so wrong? If Democrats are so much more sensitive on these matters, why are they so vicious towards women, jews and other minorities that disagree with them?
Could it be that the the Democrats (and their media) perpetuate a lie to distract their base from questioning their moral superiority, and recognizing that their tropes are just political gamesmanship?
The Southern Strategy[edit source]
Democrat Racism[edit source]
Conclusion[edit | edit source]
Just remember some of the basics:
- The Southern Strategy - The Southern Strategy was to attract all disenfranchised conservative voters, not racists.Democrats and Media claim that after Republicans passed the 1964 Civil Rights, all the racists Democrats switched sides, thus absolving the DNC's KKK, segregation, minority oppression, and the RNC became the racists and started winning the South. The facts show that's a complete delusion.
- As the South got less racist, they became more Republican.
- As the North got more racist, they got more Democrat.
- In fact, the whole idea of breaking the South's segregation was because of what? Because the blacks were fleeing the South and moving North. So the North kept trying to use the Federal Government to force the South to be better to blacks, so they'd stop coming up to the North.
- The military is one of the most integrated parts of society: they vote mostly Republican.
- Black Panthers, BLM, Occupy, BDS movement supporters, and many other racist institutions have a large majority of their members voting Democrat.
Republicans are hardly saintly -- no diverse party or population of any kind is "pure". There's always a bell curve of distributions on every issue/view, and some Republicans are certainly racist douche's. But if someone is screaming and pointing fingers at someone else, you'd be wise to watch what they are doing. And once you scratch the surface, you find racist douche's are far more common in the Democrat party: so they shouldn't be the ones lecturing anyone.