American politician, attourney, who exposed the failure of FDR/Truman to fire the Marxists as they had promised.
~ Aristotle Sabouni
Facts[edit | edit source]
- Joseph Raymond McCarthy (November 14, 1908 – May 2, 1957) was an American politician and attorney who served as a Republican U.S. Senator from the state of Wisconsin from 1947 until his death in 1957
- When he shared that he a list of Communist Spies that the Truman/FDR regimes had failed to purge, he was attacked by the media and left. Forced to expose their names, then accused of reckless claims for exposing their names.
- Later, when the Soviet Union fell, and Freedom of Information Act applied, we can go through the records and see that all were named by the FBI as suspicious persons under investigation (as McCarthy had said), and many were either directly on the Soviet Payroll, or surrounded by people who were.
- After he was driven to death by drinking, the media (Edward R. Murrow) revised what happened to the point where the public has an inverted version of reality.
- Now people think McCarthyism means "demagogic, reckless, and unsubstantiated accusations", when it should mean getting railroaded for telling the truth, then having history re-written by the media (Ministry of Truth).
Related[edit | edit source]
The Untold Story of Senator Joe McCarthy • [1 items]
|The Untold Story of Senator Joe McCarthy|
Tags: People History People/History