Founded his career with an email-list enabling journalists to conspire on leftist doctrines.
~ Aristotle Sabouni
Main article: Ezra Klein/Background
Facts[edit | edit source]
Main article: Ezra Klein/Khan
When Democrats put a disingenuous polemic (Khizr Khan), on stage at their Democrat National Convention, for the purpose of attacking the President and his son, Trump responded poorly. (As usual). Ezra did a heartfelt video to appeal to partisan Democrats and ignoratti (Ezra's Retort) -- while ignoring the context that the DNC was taking the low road to give a platform to hate/division in the first place.
Conclusion[edit | edit source]
So Ezra is a journalist like Joseph Goebbels was a Film Maker. True, but not the whole truth.
- Ezra Klein/Background - A journalists present facts on both sides. A propagandist presents one side of a story to swing people to their side. Ezra's no journalist.Remember, a journalists job is to present facts (on both sides), and leave it to their readers/viewers to decide. Presenting one side of a story to swing people to your side is either a propagandists or an activists job.
- Ezra Klein/Khan - Democrats put anti-American speaker at DNC convention to attack Trump. Ezra counter-attacked Trump for responding.Dem's attacked Trump and his son at their convention through anti-American (pro-Sharia law) proxy Khizr Khan. Trump of course responded forcefully and in-artfully. And Ezra of course voiced his opinion omitted the context of Dems/Khan's starting it, or Khan's background, and going after Trump for not taking the cheap shot silently.
- Ezra's Racism: https://michaelscomments.wordpress.com/2012/12/16/the-implicit-racism-of-ezra-klein/
- Ezra's cluelessness on basic economics: http://www.aei.org/publication/sorry-ezra-klein-the-one-tax-graph-you-need-to-know-needs-more-context/
- Ezra whines about Republicans meeting foreign agents during a negotiation, forgets to note all the times Dems have done it: https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2015/03/10/one-brutal-photo-shows-why-vox-is-wrong-on-the-gop-letter-to-iran/