Transexuals that start (or complete) the process of transitioning, often have regrets and De-transition.
~ Aristotle Sabouni
Examples[edit | edit source]
- Up to 8% of adults, and up to 98% of Children (though 85% is more commonly accepted number) that will have regrets.
Detransition • [5 items]
- A'keria Davenport - Gregory D'Wayne is an American drag queen best known for competing on the eleventh season of RuPaul's Drag Race (and later All Stars events). D'Wayne spent almost a year of his life as a woman, Kiki, until he realized he identified as a man, and detransitioned.
- Chloe Cole - Chloe Cole was teen trans, got psychological help, and speaks out about regretting her transition. When Biden keeps advocates the extreme position of opposing child transitions is tantamount to violating their civil rights, Cole pressed back against Biden's support of medical experimentation on Children.
- Chris Beck - Decorated Navy Seal, Kristin Beck, is detransitioning back to being a man, and not happy about what was done to him. Basically, he feels exploited by the trans-industrial complex -- and doesn't want others to go through what he went through. He was a celebrity when resorting to body mutilation, now that he's wiser, the media is no longer interested in his plight.
- Sam Brodie - Known for changing his gender and participating in the Big Brother reality show as Samantha Brodie. However, a few years later Brodie decided to return to his identity as a man. He married his wife Indry in 2010 and they had two daughters. The media lost interest.
- Walt Hayer - American author, activist and speaker who underwent gender reassignment and lived for eight years as a trans woman before detransitioning in 1991. Regretting his decision, and believing that gender dysphorics need more psychiatric help than surgery.
- Wikipedia: People who Detranstioned
- HotAir: Detransitioners are often dismissed as being too rare to warrant attention.